Union Bank of India RTGS form: Union Bank of India or UBI is one of the largest banks in the public sector. The bank has various branches throughout the country. The bank is known for offering different banking services to its customers, including RTGS and NEFT.
And whenever you want to transfer a large sum of money or at least 2 Lakhs, you need to fill an RTGS form and submit it to your bank. So they can process your transaction further.
But to submit an RTGS request, you will need to download the union bank of India RTGS form, which I have shared below.
What is Union Bank of India RTGS Form?
RTGS stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement. This is mainly used for transferring a large sum of cash. The minimum cash required for RTGS is 2 lakhs. However, there is no maximum limit to transfer.
In RTGS, payment gets proceeded in real-time, and the customers can transfer money from anywhere in India. You can transfer cash from UBI bank to any other Indian bank.
UBI RTGS timings:
Union Bank of India’s RTGS timings is from Monday To Friday from 8 AM to 3:30 PM. On Saturdays, the timing is 10 AM to 3.30 PM. However, RTGS services are not available on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month.
Information Required For RTGS transaction:
- The amount that you want to transact in rupees.
- Name of the Beneficiary, payee, or the person you are transacting to.
- Name of beneficiary bank and bank branch.
- Account number of the beneficiary.
- IFSC code for the payee/beneficiary.
RTGS Charges Of Union Bank of India
Union Bank Of India has different service charges based on the amount you want to send and what time. Also, RTGS transaction charges are waived for North Eastern state UBI customers. Anyway, here are the charges:
|RTGS Ammount (Rs)||Transactions service charge (Rs)|
|2 Lakh to 5 Lakh||25/- + Taxes (From 08:00 AM up to 11:00 AM)|
27/- + Taxes (From 11:00 AM up to 01:00 PM)
30/- + Taxes (After 01:00 PM)
|Above 5 Lakh||50/- + Taxes (From 08:00 AM up to 11:00 AM)|
52/- + Taxes (From 11:00 AM up to 01:00 PM)
55/- + Taxes (After 01:00 PM)
Disclaimer: The charges may not be accurate ones. As banks may change their RTGS charges time to time.
How to Fill Union Bank of India RTGS Form?
While filling UBI RTGS form, you should avoid mistakes and read carefully and fill in details accordingly. However, to help you out, here is a quick guide:
- First of all, the UBI RTGS form is divided into two parts. The right and left sections. In this right part, you should have beneficiary and remitter details, while the left section is the customer’s copy.
- Make sure to enter each and every detail requested. Also, fill in the sender account details, beneficiary account information, the amount to transfer, and the beneficiary IFSC code.
- The next section is for the branch uses, so do not fill in that area. As bank employees will only fill in the required details. Also, once the transaction is completed, they will only mention the transaction ID.
- Note the RTGS system works differently from the NEFT service. The RTGS maximum amount is Rs. 2 lakhs while the NEFT service customer can send less than the Rs. 2lahks.
Download Union Bank of India RTGS Form PDF
You can download Union Bank of India RTGS / NEFT form PDF online by clicking on the below download button.
|1 PDF Name||Union Bank of India RTGS/NEFT Form PDF|
|No of pages||1|
|File Size||140 KB|
Once downlaoded, print out the document and fill in your details and submit it to your Union bank Of India branch.