Wondering what is the Allahabad bank balance enquiry no? If yes, then read on. Allahabad bank is one of the oldest banks of India. It offers you various services, and there are lots of customers who are using the Bank from all around the globe.
And if you wish to check your bank balance, then there is no need for you to visit your Allahabad bank home branch. Instead, you can simply use the Allahabad bank balance enquiry no to know about the bank balance. However, in case if you are not aware of how to proceed with this, let me just help you out.
Note: Well, to get started with the Missed call balance enquiry facility, your mobile number must be registered with the Bank. Also, in case if you have more than one account with Allahabad Bank, then you have to select one account according to your preference.
Also, in order to register your preferred account, you will have to send a SMS ” REG<space>Account Number” to 09223150150. ‘
- Also Check: Canara bank balance enquiry SMS
Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry NO:
- At first, you have to call on
- The call will get automatically disconnected after it rings.
- After a few moments, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number with your bank balance.
You can also check your Allahabad Bank balance through SMS Banking. To get started with this, you will need to send an SMS.
- Balance Enquiry BALAVL<Space>Account Number
- Last 5 Transaction LATRAN<Space>Account Number
You can also know about your bank balance using the USSD Number. For this, follow these steps:
- At first, dial on *99*54#from your registered phone number.
- Then you will get to see different options.
- Simply select your preferred option to know your balance or mini balance.
- Also Check: How to activate SBI debit card
- At first, download Allahabad Bank emPower App on your Android or iOS device.
- Use your login credentials to login to the app.
- Then use the app options to know your bank balance or any other information.
So that was how you can use the Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry NO to know about your bank balance. In case if the number does not work in your case, you can try out other methods too. So go ahead and give a try and see if it is working for you or not.