Often people think that you can not get host at a cheap price, and at Geek Post we do not think so. Many people out there always get confused between some of the popular good host companies. But our here is our question why pay so much money for a shared hosting plan when you can get host at an affordable price with complete customer satisfaction?. Today in this post I will be talking about a web hosting that gives you a complete customer satisfaction with a good host service. So read on our Blue Geek Hosting review:
Blue Geek Hosting Review – Is this the Good Host Company Available In The Market?
Blue Geek Hosting is a new player in the market but that doesn’t mean they are bad. I have tried their 20rs per month hosting package for one of my website. And I am completely satisfied with the service. They provide you great support even better from all the existing and well known companies and they will fix your problem at the earliest. Here are some of the great features that I loved about Blue Geek Hosting:
Pros Of Blue Geek Hosting:
- SSD storage, nowadays almost all companies are providing SSD storage however when it comes to BlueGeekhosting their SSD plans are cheaper than the others.
- A friendly support. If you ever face any problem with your hosting just go and contact them and they will fix your problem as soon as possible plus their behavior is so friendly.
- 99.9% up time. With Blue Geek Hosting you do not have to worry about downtime they have really good host servers that never lets your site face a downtime.
- Their pricing starts from 20rs per month, and you can bill for 3 months in case you are planning to check their service.
- With every hosting plan, they will provide you a free SSL so it is really good for new bloggers.
Cons Of Blue Geek Hosting :
- You can not pay via Paytm, if you want to pay them via Paytm you have to contact the support.
So if you are a new blogger I would definitely recommend you to try their service. Don’t be scared while going for them just because they are new, more than 200 people have hosted their website with Blue Geek Hosting and you should get host from them too. They really provide you a good host and also keeps an eye on customers problem.Visit Blue Geek Hosting
So what do you think about our blue geek hosting review? Comment down your thoughts. also to get more updates on your timeline like this one do like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter(@geekpostindia).
Latest posts by Nayan (see all)
- Reliable Bitcoin Generator That Let’s You Earn Free Bitcoins. - October 23, 2017
- Top 5 Best Vlogging Cameras With Flip Screen Under Rs.50000. - October 20, 2017
- Top 5 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 1000 INR – The 2017 List. - October 19, 2017