Two months back the world had experienced the biggest Ransomware WannaCry attack and UK-based hacker Marcus Hutchins aka MalwareTech was the one to found the kill switch of it. But now recent reports suggest that FBI has arrested him after Marcus Hutchins attended the annual DefCon and Blackhat conference in Las Vegas.
According to a report by motherboard, the hacker Marcus Hutchins helped to create and distribute the Kronos banking trojan between July 2014 and July 2015. FBI made a few major accusation that is are :
- Marcus Hutchins created Kronos Malware
- He advertised the availability of the Kronos malware on internet forums. He also posted a video demo on a website
- He offered to sell trojan for $3,000 in August 2014
- He also took care of the maintaining and updating Kronos
- In June 2015, sold a Kronos version for about $2,000
FBI allegation document also has the data identified with a moment litigant. Be that as it may, it ceases itself from naming the second schemer.
In an UK National Crime Agency representative sent to Motherboard saying, “We are aware a UK national has been arrested but it’s a matter for the authorities in the US.”
On the other hand, a friend of Hutchins told that he tried to visit the Henderson Detention Center in Nevada but Hutchins was moved to another facility. So what do you think about this ? comment bellow and let us know. Also to get more technology updates on your timeline like this one then do like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter(Geekpost_in).
Latest posts by Nayan (see all)
- Reliable Bitcoin Generator That Let’s You Earn Free Bitcoins. - October 23, 2017
- Top 5 Best Vlogging Cameras With Flip Screen Under Rs.50000. - October 20, 2017
- Top 5 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 1000 INR – The 2017 List. - October 19, 2017