We at GeekPost always believe at providing authentic technology updates as well we always try to solve problems of our readers. In this article we will also try to solve a major problem that most of the people finds irritating. Undoubtedly many of us always try to download our favorite YouTube video and there are so many ways to download them. But in this article we will be telling you How to download YouTube videos using your android phone. Before i really type further just you know I was one of you who have tried several apps that claims to download YouTube videos but when it comes to downloading the videos the apps never worked. So don’t waste your time downloading apps from Google Play Store that claims to download YouTube Videos.
To download YouTube videos you don’t have to do much work all you have to do is simply downloading the KeepVid Android App. The KeepVid android app is not on Google Play Store so you have to download the app from their official site. The keepvid app is 100% free android application and lets you download your favorite YouTube videos. The Video comes with these listed bellow features :
- Download videos on your Android device easily and fast.
- Fully Support to download YouTube, Facebook and other popular video sharing sites.
- Search and download videos you want using KeepVid Android without opening any other app.
- Download multiple videos simultaneously and dramatically save your time for the download.
- Enable you to download HD YouTube videos on Android, including 1080p, 2K, 4K, HD and UHD, without compromising the video quality.
- Download YouTube videos to high-quality MP3 directly.
- Enable you to get the music you want without compromising the audio quality.
- Enjoy your downloaded music directly on your Android device without opening other media player app.
And here is a quick tutorial to help you out with the app :
Step 1 : Download the app from the official site.Download Now
Step 2 : Install the android app, it will look like this :
Step 3 : Click On YoutTube And Go to Your Favorite Video. And then Click On the Download Icon.
Step 4 : Select Your Favorite quality.
Step 5 : Congratulations! You are done!
Also check: Best offline games android.
So what do you think about this? If you find this useful do share it on social sites. Also to get more technology updates on your timeline like this one then do like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter(Geekpost_in).